The editorial team of the In The Field blog has taken feedback on board and made a few updates to the site. The aim is to continuously evolve the blog to meet the needs of the community in showcasing the impact of R&E networks around the world.
Home page – redesigned to encourage visitors to explore more of the content on the site that is relevant to them.
- ‘In the Field’ refreshed as a masthead
- Value proposition content – “Why R&E Networks?”
- Slider featuring latest 3 stories published
- Prominent description of what the site is about
- Lots of ways to explore content, via search, all stories, topics, country, featured topics
Why R&E Networks? This page features NREN value proposition content and links to external resources, including Case for NRENs and GNA sites.
About R&E Networks page also allows visitors to explore content via featured topics, provides links to external resources and features a map that highlights all countries with operational NRENs (information sourced from GÉANT Compendium)
What do we need you to do?
Please continue to submit stories, share with your communities, subscribe to the newsletter, follow In the Field on Twitter and Facebook.