Theme: Challenges for Research Communities around Open Science
The third Digital Infrastructure for Research Conference (DI4R 2018) is to be held in Lisbon, 9th to 11th October. It will be hosted by the LIP, and organised jointly by EOSC-hub, GÉANT, OpenAIRE and PRACE. DI4R 2018 will showcase the policies, processes, best practices, data and services necessary for the support of the research process to ultimately advance scientific knowledge through and open science. Researchers, innovators, data producers, scientific domain experts, librarians, data science practitioners, service providers, project leaders, policy makers and funders, are invited to bring their voice to DI4R 2018. Following the previous DI4R events, the conference will be an opportunity to report and discuss requirements, existing solutions and success stories that highlight the relevance of open science and its enabling building blocks. By bringing together many different stakeholders, the conference will foster cooperation between infrastructure projects, communities and initiatives.
Topics of Interest:
We welcome contributions about requirements, solutions, best practices, success stories and ongoing developments in the following topical areas:
- Area 1. Cross-Domain challenges / Data exchange across domains: researchers, technologist
- Area 2. Open Science and skills
- Area 3. Computing and Virtual Research Environments
- Area 4. Security, trust and identity
- Area 5. Digital Infrastructures for EOSC and/or EDI
- Area 6. Business models, sustainability and policies
- Area 7. Innovation in Open Science with SMEs and Industry
Submit your abstract now. For more information, visit the DI4R website.