The EOSC-hub week 2020 will take place from 18 to 20 May 2020 and will bring together key players in the development of the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC).
The event goes digital this year and will be an important and timely platform to align efforts towards a functional federated science cloud.
Why you should attend
By participating, you can:
- Proactively contribute to the work of the EOSC Executive Board attending one of the several public consultation sessions organised on the 18th of May 2020
- Understand how EOSC-hub’s Key Exploitable Results are relevant for the next development stage of the EOSC
- Explore service onboarding and management
- Discuss synergies and network across multiple initiatives and projects
- Share use cases and best practices
Here is everything to know about the event:
– Registration is open: register to each day. Registration is free of charge.