TNC week represents a lot of things to a lot of people, and one of those is the TNC edition of CONNECT magazine, ordinarily available from the GÉANT booth just after the Opening Plenary!
This year is rather different of course. With no physical conference and the vast majority of our readers working remotely, we took the decision to continue with the CONNECT magazine but make it available for the first time in digital format only (all previous issues have been available in print and PDF format).
Issue 34 – which has a focus on COVID-19 – will be published on Friday 12 June, following the Community Award celebrations on Thursday.
Featured articles include:
- CONNECT Interviews with NORDUnet CEO René Buch, EMBL-EBI Director Rolf Apweiler, and GN4-3N Programme Manager Paul Shelswell.
- A look at how GÉANT supports the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
- The third phase in the successful AfricaConnect project, AfricaConnect3.
- Achievements of the EaPConnect project…
- … plus our regular Services section and many welcome contributions from our community.
The magazine will be available to view on dev.connect.geant.org.
We hope you enjoy the issue!