OCRE is organising a webinar to launch its first funding call for research projects on 15 September 2020, 11:00 CEST.
Under this new funding call, OCRE aims to fund projects which:
- Intend on consuming cloud and digital services to accelerate research outcomes
- Are able to demonstrate the impact of these services in terms of their outputs and agility
- Are not currently using these tools at scale
- Provide significant relevance in terms of their research discipline
- Form part of the broader European research community
- Hope to support further research and collaboration through their efforts
- Look to begin consuming services at year end 2020 or early 2021
The call is expected to last for six weeks with no extensions currently foreseen. Research institutions interested in putting forward projects for the OCRE funding should register and join this webinar to learn about the specific requirements and criteria for selection.
Check the OCRE website for updates on the webinar agenda: https://www.ocre-project.eu/events/ocre-cloud-funding-research