Building on the fruitful requirement gathering activity carried out throughout 2020, the EOSC Enhance consortium is pleased to announce the official release of the new and improved EOSC Portal.
This marks another exciting step in the collaborative journey towards the further development and improvement of useful and dynamic tools for the growing EOSC community.
The launch will be accompanied by a series of four webinars introducing different aspects of the Portal, starting with an overview of its main upgrades for the entire stakeholder community.
Join us and discover the new functionalities of the EOSC Portal!
Save the date for the second webinar, scheduled on 17 December at 11:00 CET, focussing on the features for new providers, which will also be explained via a tutorial.
- 11:00 – EOSC Enhance Introduction – Carmela Asero, EFIS
- 11:05 – EOSC Portal release – overview of all the new functionalities
- Rob Carrillo / Federico Drago, Trust-IT Services
- Jorge Sanchez, JNP
- George Papastefanatos, University of Athens
- Bartosz Wilk, CYFRONET
- 11:35 – Plans for Portal Release 2 – Carmela Asero, EFIS
- 11:40 – Q&A
Who should attend
- Potential and current EOSC Portal service providers
- Prospective and current EOSC Portal users
- EOSC actors and those interested in how the EOSC Portal fits in the EOSC ecosystem
Carmela Asero, EFIS
Rob Carrillo / Federico Drago, Trust-IT Services
George Papastefanatos, University of Athens
Jorge Sanchez, JNP
Bartosz Wilk, CYFRONET