28 January 2021, 13:00-14:30 CET
Trust and Identity, one of the key disciplines in our community, lays the foundation for international and cross-organizational collaboration. Imagine if there was a place where you could try out all the crazy ideas and innovative technologies without the pressure to establish a working service right away. There is – are you ready for innovation?
The Trust and Identity Incubator is a new line of work in the GN4-3 project, tasked with exploring innovative ideas and concepts in the area of T&I. The Incubator provides a space in which to identify potential new technologies and services, expand existing services and/or explore disruptive approaches. The work of the Incubator is largely based on ideas and suggestions from the GÉANT community. To be considered these ideas need to demonstrate a value for either enhancing existing services or exploring new service models and/or new potential services in line with emerged use-cases.
In this Infoshare, we present you:
- An overview about the T&I Incubator
- Examples of topics and use cases
- The Trust & Identity Mentorship (TIM) programme
- Ways to contribute and collaborate
- The Infoshare will be recorded and made available through the GÉANT GLAD Website: https://learning.geant.org/infoshares/
- The link and the password to join the ZOOM room will be shared with the registered attendees before the event