The EOSC Future project is organising a second instalment of the RDA info share webinars, on 12 January 2022 from 11.00 to 11.45 CET. This online event will highlight two new RDA Open Calls focusing on domain ambassadors and maintenance facilities. Participants will also get a sneak peek of upcoming RDA funding in 2022 and beyond.
The Research Data Alliance (RDA) Open Calls aim to bring data initiatives closer to EOSC and provide EOSC with expertise, tools, best practices and standards from the global research data community. Throughout the entire EOSC Future project, the RDA’s €1 million mechanism will award over 65 grantees under nine open calls.
During the special online information session on 12 January, EOSC Future and RDA will discuss the second and third RDA Open Calls:
- Open Call for Domain Ambassadors (Deadline: 15 February 2022, 00 CET), which invites disciplinary experts and groups to serve as ‘EOSC communicators’ within their respective communities
- Open Call for Maintenance Facilities (Deadline: 15 March 2022, 00 CET), tailored to individuals/teams who can help establish an EOSC maintenance facility drawing on RDA standards, tools and outputs
Who should participate?
This meeting is open to anyone interested in RDA and EOSC-related topics, whether RDA open call applicants, EOSC Future consortium members, or other interested parties.
Attendees will hear about both calls and how they can:
- contribute know-how to EOSC, while also benefitting from its services
- ensure EOSC has the necessary resources to provide its core services
- provide long-term maintenance solutions for the EOSC community
- leverage EOSC services in support of community-driven disciplinary development
- raise awareness and wider engagement within the broader EOSC community
- …and more.
Visit the EOSC Future website for the agenda and registration: https://eoscfuture.eu/eventsfuture/2nd-rda-info-share
For more information on RDA open calls, visit the EOSC Future Funding Platform: https://eoscfuture-grants.eu