25 March 2022, 14:00-15:00 CET
The EOSC Future project has prepared a draft proposal for the EOSC Interoperability Framework. On 25 March, members of the EOSC community can join a public consultation on the proposal, asking questions and offering feedback on the concept proposed and its governance. Register now.
Enabling interoperability across resources and services is essential for building a European Open Science Cloud that is federated and fit for purpose. In turn, interoperability guidelines are necessary to facilitate the cross-discipline collaboration of researchers, providers and research communities.
On 25 March 2022 at 14.00 CET, EOSC Future is hosting an online public consultation on:
- core concepts (layers of interoperability, FAIR principles, etc.)
- proposed governance mechanisms (e.g. EOSC IF Registry, EOSC IF Guideline Proposal Process)
- the overall vision and direction of the EOSC Interoperability Framework.
Who should attend
The meeting is open to members of the EOSC community. More specifically:
- anyone working on national or community interoperability guidelines
- members of research institutions planning to engage with EOSC-Core services
- members of research institutions planning to offer services or data with unmet interoperability requirements
- members of operating services
- anyone who has interoperability guidelines to share.
Following the online consultation, you will be invited to respond to a short online survey to understand the extent to which you agree with the concepts, definitions and governance process proposed.
Prior to the webinar and taking the online survey, we encourage you to read the draft proposal for the EOSC Interoperability Framework.
Worth noting: This webinar will be part of a larger public consultation process, whereby members of the community will be invited to give routine feedback and share inputs on the concept of, and governance for, the EOSC Interoperability Framework.