21 October 2022, 12:00-14:00 CEST
Maturity models evaluate how well a company or system is able to improve itself from a given state and explore its capacity for continuous improvement in a specific discipline. The GÉANT Project has worked in the creation of a Maturity Model to assess the Orchestration, Automation and Virtualisation (OAV) maturity level of research and education institutions in four dimensions: Architecture & Technology, Processes & Services, Vision & Strategy, and People & Organisation. Join the infoshare on 21 October at 12:00 CEST, to have a first glance at the maturity model, assess your organisation’s maturity level and share your thoughts.
Attendees will be encouraged to complete a comprehensive survey following the Infoshare – to self-asses in detail their organisation’s maturity level.
- Introduction to the OAV (Orchestration, Automation and Virtualisation) Maturity Model – Sonja Filiposka (UKIM)
- OAV Maturity Model Deep Dive – Estela Carmona (i2CAT), Kostas Stamos, Roman Łapacz (PSNC), Susanne Naegele-Jackson (RRZE/FAU)
- Survey and wiki – Eldis Mujaric (CARNET)
- Open Discusssion – Eldis Mujaric (CARNET), Estela Carmona (i2CAT), Iacovos Ioannou (CYNET), Maria Isabel Gandia Carriedo (CSUC), Roman Łapacz (PSNC), Sonja Filiposka (UKIM), Susanne Naegele-Jackson (RRZE/FAU)
- Wrap-up & Conclusions – Maria Isabel Gandia Carriedo (CSUC)
- The Infoshare will be recorded and made available through the GÉANT Community Website: https://community.geant.org/infoshares/
- The link and the password to join the ZOOM room will be shared with the registered attendees before the event